Qumi-Qumi "Money Money" Qumi-Qumi "Money Money"

Another high quality episode. Though it seems I'm much older than the intended audience, I'm never disappointed by the polish of entries in this series! Love your work!

Qumi-Qumi "The Cloudies" Qumi-Qumi "The Cloudies"

What a well thought out plot! Everything is tied together, and animation is super great! I love!

DEAD LINE DEAD LINE

Really great work! This must have taken a long time. I like the camera shots used.

When they want you dead When they want you dead

Unique style. Obviously a lot of effort went into creating this, and the engine. The tech produces some amazing results! Love it love it love it!

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Amazing.

Great vision. Excellent storytelling and pacing. Ending was a little strange, but that's just me.

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

EXCITING

HUMOROUS AND ACTION PACKED AND EXCITING.

Turd Eating Cat Turd Eating Cat

Fresh

Unique. Haven't seen many flashes like this on newgrounds. The craziness was quite humorous at times! Good job.

G.I.N.A part 2 G.I.N.A part 2

My goodness...

Very enjoyable... epic kind of feel to it. I can tell the effort put into this animation... keep up the good work!

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

Best thing I've seen on NG in a while.

Lately there have been some great submissions on NG, but this one tops them all. The action packed animation is adrenaline pumping! The proportions of the characters could be improved, but I entirely support this kind of flash!

Stick Slayer Episode VIII Stick Slayer Episode VIII

Fun to watch!

All-in-all an epic movie!
R.I.P.