Qumi-Qumi "Money Money" Qumi-Qumi "Money Money"

Another high quality episode. Though it seems I'm much older than the intended audience, I'm never disappointed by the polish of entries in this series! Love your work!

Qumi-Qumi "The Cloudies" Qumi-Qumi "The Cloudies"

What a well thought out plot! Everything is tied together, and animation is super great! I love!

DEAD LINE DEAD LINE

Really great work! This must have taken a long time. I like the camera shots used.

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

Nicely done! I think there were a few sequences where the audio could have been timed better. I feel as though you should be able to block up until the last moment a strike hits you. In addition, a few battles, like the crazy sister one, I sometimes would block successfully (hear the ping sound) and still die.

I have a few tips for people getting started and struggling.
First and most obvious, wear earphones, and to orient yourself to face your enemy turn in the direction in which the sound is the loudest.
Second, use block and strike often. Right before the enemy strikes, block, then strike a moment later. I find the best key setup is to use the left hand to move and block, and right hand to strike (use wasd and arrow keys together)
Third, it "seems" some enemies require consecutive strikes/blocks to kill. Find out the right combination.
Close your eyes and have fun!

The Last Door - Chapter 1 The Last Door - Chapter 1

Pretty nice production value. The music is good and writing decent. The gameplay is a little bland, but the story is interesting enough to keep me playing. For a funded game, I was hoping for some more originality, but still a strong entry overall.

King's Ascent King's Ascent

I couldn't help but notice that the title of your game is very related to the title of my latest game! That's why I tried your game. I like the artwork and storytelling! Good job.

DP - Explore 9 DP - Explore 9

Cool

I like the atmosphere... (love your other works too btw).
Would you be interested in working on some music for some simple games this summer? :)

Maverlyn responds:

Can't make it this year i'm afraid. i have allready signed on for 5 projects and having a hard time getting anything done inbetween work. tho feel free to use any tracks i have submitted to NG since thats why they are here :)

[RM] - EnTranced Space WIP [RM] - EnTranced Space WIP

For what it's worth

The bottom line is, I enjoyed listening to this track!
As for that "sour note" at 1:00, I rather like it. It doesn't sound out of place at all to me. Looking forward to the final product.

Randomizor responds:

Thanks haha =P

Your The One (OriginalMix) Your The One (OriginalMix)

Niceone

Very addicting
(You're the one <<)

Loose Veil Loose Veil

wowow took me a while to see this... At first I saw cloth and an eye...?

Black Silhouette Genesis Black Silhouette Genesis

HELL!!!

JIGOKU SHOUJO!!!!!!!!

Explorer Explorer

can't believe there are no reviews~

Ah well. I suppose generally speaking moving pictures > one image. But I love it! Remind me of Halo xD-(lol it probably is). You should try adding a grainy effect!